In order to be an NENC MRC Volunteer Responder, you must:
- Be at least 18 year of age OR affiliated with a High School Strike Team
- Complete the Application Process
- Complete Required Training
- Participate in at least two activities per calendar year through the NENC MRC, including training, exercises, community outreach or emergency response
For more information...
- Complete the NENC MRC Interest Form
- Fill in the Interest Form online.
- Alternatively, you may scan/email, fax, or mail the printable Interest Form.
- Review the Volunteer Responder Manual
The NENC MRC Volunteer Responder Manual will tell you more about the NENC MRC and your role as a volunteer.
- Phone Contact Interview/Process Review
Once we receive your Interest Form, an MRC staff member will contact you to discuss your interest as a volunteer responder and talk with you more about the NENC MRC.
- Register with ServNC.org Application
ServNC.org is the online registration system for medical and health responders for the State of North Carolina. ServNC provides a way to check credentials, keep track of training, and communicate with volunteers.
- After talking with the MRC staff, register online as a volunteer through ServNC by going to https://www.servnc.org
- Be sure to select "I would like to join" next to Northeast North Carolina MRC in your Unit Affiliations.
- Complete MRC Waivers
Submit the following waivers to MRC staff or fill them out at the NENC MRC orientation session.
- Statement of Confidentiality
- Acknowledgement Form
- Informed Consent, Waiver, and Release Agreement
- Rules of Engagement/Code of Conduct